Chef de Partie, you would be working within a great team, serving a classic pub menu, This is a great opportunity to work for a group that trains and develops their kitchen Chefs.
Offering £21000.00 + live -in if needed
Our Client is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team.
As a chef de partie you will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships working together as one team and being a part of the family
On top of a competitive salary you will also benefit:
• 50% discounted meals when you are working
• 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
• On site accommodation
• Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
• A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
• Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard
• Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards
• Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
• Maintaining and clean and safe kitchen environment
The right Chef will have a positive hands on approach, good communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
We will only consider people who live and have a right to work in the United Kingdom.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org